lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

The Shangri-Las.

The Shangri-La's


'Remember (Walking In The Sand)'


Verano del 64'


Un regalo de George 'Shadow' Morton para mis chicas 'blancas' favoritas. 'Softly, Softly we'd meet with our lips'. Para comérsela... A Mary Weiss, obviamente...


Seems like the other day

My baby went away

He went away 'cross the sea

.

It's been two years or so

Since I saw my baby go

And then this letter came for me

.

It said that we were through

He found somebody new

Oh, let me think, let me think, what can I do?

.

Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no

.

CHORUS: (remember) walkin' in the sand

(remember) walkin' hand in hand

(remember) the night was so exciting

(remember) smile was so inviting

(remember) then he touched my cheek

(remember) with his fingertips

Softly, softly we'd meet with our lips

.

Whatever happened to

The boy that I once knew?

The boy who said he'd be true

.

Oh, what will happen to

The life I gave to you?

What will I do with it now?

.

.

No hay comentarios: