martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

Ben E. King.



Ben E. King


'Stand By Me'


Verano del 61'

.

Luz de Luna, compromiso, montañas y mares. ¿Qué más podría pedir una chica en una noche de verano excepto, quizá, a River Phoenix?

When the night has come

And the land is dark

And the moon is the only light we'll see

No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid

Just as long as you stand, stand by me

.

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh now now stand by me

Stand by me, stand by me

.

If the sky that we look upon

Should tumble and fall

And the mountains should crumble to the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear

Just as long as you stand, stand by me

.

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me

Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me-e, yeah

.

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me, oh now now stand by me

Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

.

Darlin', darlin', stand by me-e, stand by me.

Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me.

.

.

No hay comentarios: